The Cleaver Brooks Clearfire Steam Boilers’ compact, single-pass firetube design meets the demands of smaller facilities. These boilers utilize a premix burner and patented AluFer tubes for optimum heat transfer. Combined with integrated operating controls, the package achieves the highest possible operating efficiency, minimizing fuel operating costs and delivers NOx emissions to 9 ppm.
- The most fuel efficient boilers in the industry
- Low emissions come standard
- A boiler quieter than most washing machines – less than 70 dB
- Sealed combustion eliminates need for dedicated boiler room – varies by code
- Integrated lead/lag capability, up to 8 boilers
- Designed for easy access for maintenance
What Models &
Sizes Are Available?
CLEARFIRE-H (10-60 HP)
The ClearFire-H is a horizontal, gas-fired, steam boiler designed for the requirements of the commercial market, available in eight sizes. The AluFer® tubes with fireside extended heating surface provide maximum heat transfer for superior performance in a compact package.
CLEARFIRE-V (10-60 HP)
The ClearFire-V is a carbon steel, vertical, gas-fired, steam boiler designed for the requirements of the commercial market, available in eight sizes. The AluFer® tubes with fireside extended heating surface provide maximum heat transfer for superior performance in a compact package.
Single Source Skid Package Solutions
Turn-key Steam Solution
Cleaver-Brooks offers standard and complete steam boiler system skid-mounted packages in gas and propane fuels. The package includes the steam boiler, feed system, and blowdown separator with optional chemical feed system and water softener. This complete package saves you time installing the system as all that is required is a single-power, gas, steam, and water connection.
- Single Source Responsibility
- Plug and Play, reduced installation cost
- Eliminate field piping and wiring errors
- Standard Skid Solutions to meet your needs
- Custom engineered systems available to meet almost any system requirement